Our President, Kenneth Yeung, was born in the town of Shantou, in Guangdong province, in southern China. He entered the University of Hawaii to study Sociology, and earned a Master of Social Work degree in 1974. He established Prince of Peace® Enterprises, Inc. in the U.S. in 1985. His down to earth personality, honesty and diligence have brought him a great deal of business success. He has also brought this kind of work ethic to his group of companies, forming a unique company culture around his often repeated ideals of “caring and honesty.”
Accomplishments of Mr. Kenneth Yeung
– Establishment of Prince of Peace® Enterprises Inc., Global Marketing Associates Inc., & New Jamaican Gold Inc.
– Founder of “Showers of Blessings” TV Ministry, USA
– Founder of POP’s Foundation in the U.S., and Prince of Peace Children’s Home in Tianjin, China
– Award winner of the First Chinese Charity Awards of China
– Overseas Representative, 10th National Committee of CPPCC
– Honorary President, the Teo Chew Community Centre Inc. of Northern California
– Honorary Chairman, the Chinese Herb Trade Association of Northern California.
– Member, Republican Eagles Club, USA
– Winner of the U.S. Chinese Business Charity Award